Thursday 13 August 2015

Favourite shots from Albania

I loved my time in Albania and wanted to share a few more photos.

If you want to read some blog posts from the Cramers, the full time missionaries down there, I'll start by recommending this one, which is about the "team" I served as part of down there, and this one.






Between 8pm and 10pm the entire town goes on a "gyro" - a leisurely walk up and down by the lake. It's a big thing in Albania and it was a lot of fun to do it multiple times during the trip!


The doughnut waterfall, amazing.

Albanians: if there's a break, they're dancing!

Working hard in English class.

One day we had thirty people in class!


Walking to small group while the call to prayer rang out from the local mosque.

Oh my, eating corn on the cob straight of a bbq? Amazing. It tasted like yummy fresh popcorn!


I spent many afternoons jumping, sliding or being pushed into this lake.

Dancing on the last night of camp.


A man on the side of the street with his shoe shine business.

Jump!

The bazaar!

No comments:

Post a Comment