Friday 13 March 2015

Photo Friday - 13th March



You know the warmer weather is coming when fresh fruit like blueberries come on sale again! The fruit and vegetable selection here is a little more seasonal than in the UK. It's nice to have rhythms throughout the year of what is for sale.



Sunday was warm! Like, I had my first ice cream on my Sunday walk warm! It was delightful.



One of the things that always makes me smile is the way the afternoon light streams into my little flat, especially the kitchen. The funny thing is, my flat was advertised as "atypical" and I've had people tell me they don't like the layout. But the layout means lots of natural light and I love the quirkiness! Sunday was "International Women's Day" so I was given a rose which I've enjoyed having on my kitchen table.



There is currently a lot of chaos in my town right now as they are making the train station accessible for disabled people and improving the train tracks. The train tracks divide the town so with different roads and walkways under the tracks closed it's leading to interesting routes! I think it's all going to be finished by late October so we have a while to enjoy the craziness!



I was here twice this week. I've been going to "rehabilitation" for my chronic back pain and I'm really grateful for the medical care I receive here. In a week and a half I had three 45 minute appointments! I'm especially grateful as my back was particularly bad this week. 


Thursday involved a trip to Poland to talk about t-shirts for this summer. It's so funny but every year there is some weird situation with the t-shirts - last year there was a fire in the factory! So I find myself praying that all our summer t-shirts arrive to us safely!



After my rehabilitation appointment on Friday I spent some time at a local coffee shop working. It was nice to have a change of scenery and I love being out and about in my little town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment