Friday 2 January 2015

Photo Friday - 2nd January



Over Christmas I did a lot of clearing out! Like above.. and getting rid of all my university and any high school notes that were still hanging out. It's crazy to think how much work this all represents.


I loved being back in this place and seeing so many friendly faces. I am well loved by my home church.


Northern Irish sunrises!


My family and I went out for a wonderful fish and chips, in a place with bars on the windows, followed by going to the cinema to see Unbroken. Such a great film!


New Year's Eve: playing board games and some old school PlayStation games with friends. Love it.


A New Year's Day project with my dad. I bought a little ottoman at a secondhand furniture place years ago but it definitely needed to be recovered. Very thankful for my handy dad who definitely provided all the skill for this project.


On Friday I flew back. As I boarded in Dublin I started hearing Polish and Czech and although it was a long day it was so good to get home to Czech. And as I got off the plane I was able to hug Rachel J before she got on the plane to fly back to Ireland. Waiting for me at arrivals was the beautiful Petra and we got to spend some sweet time together as we headed to the main train station and talk for a few hours before my four-hour train back to my town in the east of Czech.

No comments:

Post a Comment