Friday 19 December 2014

Photo Friday - 19th December



I try to make a lot of Christmas presents - so some of my free evenings in December looked like this: crafting and a movie or music.


Or like this, knitting in front of the Christmas tree!

\

I made some cookies and delivered them to my next door neighbour. Super fun. 


December also included printing a year-end update on what God is doing in central and eastern Europe and my life. It was incredible to sit and write it and reflect on the goodness of God.


Our international team all got together to celebrate Christmas the night before I left Czech. It was a lot of fun and I'm so thankful for the people I serve alongside.


In 2013 I had something like nineteen flights. Crazy. In 2014? I had one. From Prague to Dublin on December 18th. I love travelling and people watching, good books and coffee.


Last year I flew back for Christmas on December 23rd. This year I got back a little earlier to squeeze a lot in - on my first day back I went to the dentist, met my home and sending church's new pastor, spent time with various people, and was very, very confused as to what side of the road I should be driving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment