Thursday 10 July 2014

Leaving Latvia


I wrote this but it just published now for some reason!

It has been so good to be up here, in Latvia and Estonia, visiting camps and seeing what God is doing up here. Our team is incredible and I have loved seeing them at work. I'm looking forward to blogging more stories soon. 

Today we hop in the car for 15+ hours to get home. I'm very excited to get home!

For those wondering, my car is still sick. The repair in Estonia lasted two hours. It went to a mechanic in Latvia and they have told me what needs to happen but that it is safe to drive home. I hope to take it into a Czech mechanic this week and leave it there before I head to camp on Friday. Prayers for the car - its safety while driving and an easy repair would be so wonderful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment