Friday 24 May 2013

Photo Friday



My animal neighbours.


Easily the best ice cream in the world: honeycomb ice cream made by a Northern Irish company.



A wonderful hot chocolate and time spent with a wonderful godly lady and friend on Monday night over dinner!


Helping dad in the garden.


When Paul Bowman wrote the reference for my JV application back in September this was his price.  They're sort of homemade Reese's Peanut Butter treats.  I finally got round to making them and delivering them on Wednesday.


Sewing!


On Friday night we had our last night of the.element, our youth club, for the year!  A team from Youth For Christ came with a cage football set up and it was a great night.  I have adored serving at the.element over the years.  One of the weird things with it is there are now young guys who go whom I remember from when they were 4-8 years old in another ministry I served in years ago.  It makes me feel old!

No comments:

Post a Comment