Friday 3 May 2013

Photo Friday




Saturday - it was fun to have some Czech students with us and they shared about their beautiful country at Elevate!


My sister's cat loves people.


Sunshine in Northern Ireland!  So much that I needed sunglasses!  Crazy!


I'm starting to realise the little, random things I'm going to miss when I'm in Czech.  Tuesday involved lunch with a dear friend - definitely going to miss all my friends who I get to see throughout the weeks! And also random things, like rhubarb yoghurt.


Wednesday - I've started selling off a lot of my possessions!  Exciting, hard... mainly exciting.



Thursday - time with the travel nurse getting some vaccines for my time away!



Friday - I adore getting to spend my Friday nights at the.element, my church's youth club.  And it was such a privilege to be able to share the Gospel, and the incredible life-changing love of God, with students the past couple of Friday nights.  


No comments:

Post a Comment